Pimp Your Ride with 7 parameters that can be loaded to the max -Get your car ready:
- Select the combination of improvements that best suit various cars, distances and conditions.
- 33 car components to upgrade and improve!
- 3 levels of Blueprint quality for each component
The following adjustable attributes help you achieve the perfect tuning balance:
- Power – The most important characteristic of the car, including the engine.
- Weight – The cumulative weight of different parts of the car, including seats, chassis etc. Upgrading the “weight” is considered as placing the parts made of lighter materials.
- Grip – The tires’ characteristic. You can change width and height of tire, use another type of rubber etc.
- Torque – The second most important characteristic. You have to find balance between the “power” and the “torque” to achieve top speed or acceleration.
- Nitro Torque – The force added by the Nitros system.
- Nitro Duration – This is how long you can use the Nitros for.
- Shift Time – The best way to achieve top speed. You can only raise it by upgrading drivetrain parts.