Starting on Nov 7th, Windows players will enjoy an exclusive car for one week – the Volkswagen Scirocco!
The latest update will greet players with a notably overhauled UI with a more streamlined navigation Lobby interface. In addition, racers from all over the world will be able to compete in an international weekly tournament across 4 global regions and with 3 tiers of competition.
Car lovers will be delighted with the new European car pack, featuring the 2003 Renault Clio V6 Mk II, 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R along with the exclusive 2016 BMW M4 GTS and Audi TT RS Coupé and more to be annouced.
Racers will be driven to perform with Toyo Tires, the Japanese tire company will appear in the game with a branded racing event, also players will able to purchase unique upgradeable Toyo tires in the game. They will also be able to put those tires to good use on a new race track inpired by the historic Bonneville Salt Flats.
Additional features for this update include:
- New Racer – Now you can send out your Racer to win you prizes and prize crates
- Prize Crates – Random prizes including cash, blueprints and kits, customization coupons + a prize roulette.
- Gold Pass – Monthly gold subscription, get a small amount of gold every day for 28 days
- Customization Coupons – Get a small amount of upgrades, win them from crates, story missions, weekly events
- New Race Result screen – added animation and music for win/loss
- Car choice for new players Ford Focus RS
- New Body Kits for B/B1/A/A1 Cars:
Ford Shelby GT500 1969
Mini Coupé John Cooper Works
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
BMW M3 Coupe
Audi S5 Coupé
Audi RS7 Sportback
Audi RS3 Sportback
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Ford Mustang Boss 302
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
Ford Shelby GT500
Chrysler 300C SRT-8